Black Barn Bakery™ makes easy to use, great tasting allergen-aware baking mixes.
Our mixes are:
- gluten free
- wheat free
- dairy free
- egg free
- soy free
- peanut free
- tree nut free
- sesame free
- potato free
- Valley Natural Foods - Burnsville, MN
- Mackenthun's Fine Foods - Waconia, MN
- Tailor Made Nutrition - Woodbury, MN
- Lakewinds Natural Foods - Chanhassen, MN and Minnetonka, MN locations
- HyVee Foods - Marshall, MN
- Sydney's Health Market - Moorhead, MN
- Linden Hills Coop - Minneapolis, MN
- HyVee Foods Hilltop - Mankato, MN
- Lisa's Gluten Free & More - Mandan, ND
- Mazopiya - Shakopee, MN
- The Granary Food Coop - Ortonville, MN
- Harvest Moon Natural Foods Coop - Long Lake, MN
Our mixes are not available where you live? Contact us, and we will ship to you!
Click on Events & Appearances for a calendar of our farmers market and in-store appearances.
In The News
View our how-to videos on milk, egg, and fat/oil substitutions in gluten-free baking.
Watch how to use our mixes by selecting any product in Our Products.
We have learned a lot of things along our food trek.
And our learning has only begun.
The majority of my learning comes from books, blog posts, magazine articles, new items found in the grocery store, and lots and lots of experimentation.
However, my most valuable information sources are people who are walking our same path.
One of the biggest reasons I love doing what I'm doing is I get the chance to help others who need it. Call me selfish - I like the feeling of helping others.
I also don't like wasting time or money.
And it's exhausting trying to push water uphill. Alone.
I'm positive you feel the same.
Therefore, we can individually spend our precious time and resources trying to find the best information, options, and solutions for working with multiple food sensitivities.
Or we can collectively share our knowledge which helps us all.
Black Barn Bakery's Insights blog is the place to collectively share what we have learned.
Take a few moments. Read the posts. View the links. Comment when you feel the need. I am happy to share my experiences in the hopes that it helps others.
It is my hope you will share your experiences too.
Most Recent Insights